About Microsoft Toolkit
Microsoft Toolkit (short name = MTK and formerly known as ‘Office Toolkit’ ‘Windows Toolkit’ or ‘EZ-Activator’) is used for activation of Office 2003/2007/ 2010/2013 and Windows 7/8/8.1, the new version includes Office 2019 Toolkit, Windows 10 Toolkit and Office Uninstaller for 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 and that’s why we this is called FINAL.
Why I Posted Microsoft Toolkit Download Link?
Microsoft Toolkit is made for poor and needy people whom can not pay for this. As Windows 10 Home Basics has a price of 100$ and Windows 10 Pro has a price of 150$. Microsoft Office 2019 has 150$. A common man can’t afford these costs. So we have to make it. If you can afford this, you must buy from authorised dealers.
What is Microsoft Toolkit????
MTK includes all the tools you need to manage, license, deploy, and activate Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019) and Windows (7, 8, 8.1 and 10). The program supports activating all versions and editions of Windows, as well as Office all products.
It is, in fact, the Office 2013 Toolkit’s upgrade version, with both Windows activation and Office activation capabilities.
|Windows XP (SP1, SP2, SP3)||Office 2007|
|Windows Vista (Pro, Enterprise Business)||Office 2010|
|Windows 7 (Home Premium, Pro, Ultimate)||Office 2013|
|Windows 8 all editions||Office 2016|
|Windows 8.1 all editions||Office 2019|
|Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise|
=====Features of Microsoft Toolkit=====
- Office Toolkit / Activator
- Windows Toolkit / Activator
- Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab)
- AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS or KMSpico is installed)
- AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed)
- Office all versions and editions Uninstaller
- Product Key Checker
===== Version 2.6 Beta 7 Final Updates=====
- Added Mondo KMS Client Keys.
- Changed AutoKMS to be less likely to crash due to different Date/Time formats.
- Added more Serial Keys to the Activator, to give you best activation results.
=====Version 2.6 BETA 5 Updates=====
- Office 2016 Click To Run Partial Support (If Converted to VL)
- Office 2016 Traditional Full Support
- Fixed removing of Trial/Grace Product Keys via EZActivator
- License Backup will no longer save Registration.reg files
- Main Office Tab will indicate “Traditional” vs “Click To Run” Office install type
- Office Uninstaller removes Office 2016 and Click To Run, as well as Office 365 editions
- Updated Task Scheduler Library
=====Version 2.6.1 Updates=====
- Office 2016 Support (WARNING: Preliminary – Assumed to work, but may fail if unexpected changes/assumptions about Office install are introduced by Office 2016 RTM)
- Windows 10 Support
- Added Licensing State message “Store License”. Occurs when getting the free permanent Windows 10 Upgrade
- Disable KMS Online Ticket Validation (Windows 8.1+) when activating
- Disable Windows Vista Rearm Count (OS doesn’t support it)
- Fixed Backup of Windows Vista due to lack of cache.dat
- Fixed KMS Server Service Crash on XP due to corrupt HWID
- Improved TAP Drivers
- Improved WinDivert Uninstall
- Remove Trial and Grace Keys when using EZ-Activator
- Support for KMS PID with 5 Digit Build Number (EX: 10240)
=====Activation with Microsoft Toolkit=====
- Install your Windows 10 or Office 2019.
- Run Microsoft Toolkit with Administrator rights.
- There will be two icons on lower right corner.
- Click the Office icon enter the Office Toolkit interface, or click the Windows icon to go into Windows Toolkit interface.
- Now click on “EZ-Activator” button or install the KMS activation server instead) Office (2003~2019) or Windows system.
- Done, enjoy!
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 Beta 7
Frequently Asked Questions for Microsoft Toolkit and Windows/office Activation
(Q1) Antivirus consider it as virus, Unable to Install
Microsoft toolkit edits registry files of Windows, so almost all the antivirus programs consider it as Virus, but it is totally clean and safe to install.
(Q2) Do i need to use it again if i update or even upgrade Windows Version?
Once Windows is activated, then you don’t need to use this activator again as long as this Windows up and running. If you installed a new Windows, then surely you will need Microsoft Toolkit or any other Windows Activation tool to reactivate this newly installed Windows.
(Q3) Can i uninstall Microsoft Toolkit after Activation?
Yeah sure, no problem.
(Q4) Can i turn on Antivirus after activation?
Yes, Yes of course.