This article will let you know about Windows 10 Activator TXT and Windows 10 Activator CMD (KMS) methods.
So you got a message on the desktop screen on newly installed Windows 10 “Activate Windows. Go to Settings to activate Windows”. And also you have some limited features in the Windows. Sometimes, Windows automatically restarts because of non-activated Windows 10 (users said).
Because of this, the next thing you want is to activate Windows 10. Well then, how can you activate Windows 10 Pro, Home, Enterprise or any other editions? Follow the methods below now.
Windows 10 Activator Txt Method
The way to activate Windows 10, is to use a batch file including a windows 10 activator txt. The steps are below:
1. Firstly, turn off Windows Defender.
2. Right-click the Desktop and create a new text document.
3. Download this Windows 10 Activation TXT File and copy & paste the code to this new document.
4. Go to File > Save As, then name the Windows 10 activator txt as Windows10activator.bat and save this .bat file on Desktop.
5. Right-click the file and choose Run as administrator.
6. The activation process is starting. After a while, Windows 10 is activated successfully.
How to Check If Windows 10 Is Activated?
To check activation status in Windows 10, select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security and then select Activation . Your activation status will be listed next to Activation. You are activated.
Windows 10 Activator CMD (KMS)
The following are the steps on how to activate Windows 10 with KMS in Command Prompt (CMD).
1. Launch Command Prompt as an administrator in Windows 10 by typing CMD in Search.
2. Install a license key (Paid License): type the command slmgr /ipk kmsclientkey and press Enter. The KMS client key is the activation key that corresponds to your system and just choose a proper Windows edition.
Windows 10 License Keys
The following is the list of Windows 10 Volume license keys.
Home Country Specific: PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR
For example, to activate Windows 10 Pro, use the command slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX. Then, you get a message “Installed product key successfully”.
3. You need to set a KMS server by using the command slmgr /skms yourserver. The server can be kms.msguides.com, kms8.msguides.com, etc.
Type slmgr /ato and press Enter to activate Windows 10.
Upgrading to Windows 11?
Following links will be useful if you are planning to upgrade to windows 11.